Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Inspiring

Your Super Mario Bros. Z animations pay incredible attention to each character's personality and fighting behaviors, and it really brings a legitimacy to this series. Your battles are very clever and ultimately inspiring as well. Really well done, although I would recommend straying from your non-pixelated close-ups - they really take away from the overall style.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Well Made.

I was one of those that enjoyed the singing dolphin opening of the movie.

and that was about all I did enjoy of the movie.

Great animation - especially when the camera pulls under the water during the sunset.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

That Was a Little Strange

Ok, Sonic is my favorite video game character of all time. I have never seen anything like this before. This was truly a freakish, violent, and disturbing flash about Sonic. I think what really sold it was the art style - very smooth - very original - very well done. If this was done with pathetic stick figures - I probably wouldn't have found it funny and blammed it. But your animation really paid off on this. Well done.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Absolutely Stunning.

This flash was made so perfectly that it's hard to believe. You really know you're stuff, and I know you'll do more great things with Flash.

Super Mario mistakes Super Mario mistakes

Not Bad.

You need to do new and interesting things with this submission. Keep working at it.

+The Race+ +The Race+

Your Engine Has Started...

You Really Need Some Sort of Story Arc, and You Need to Make it Much Longer. The Problem is That I Don't Even See The Winner Finish Across the Finish Line.

md-confessions-san2 responds:

but THAT IS TEH TRIK! ROFL; omfg thanx for voeting 6! ;salkdjfasdf

Power Aid Power Aid

You're a 30th of the way there.

I really enjoyed the way you had things explode and repel. But if you want this to have a good score, you need to include more than just that part of it.

-Add a reason why they're exploding
-Make it much longer and with some sort of story arc
-Add sound effects, if at all possible

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

Surprising.

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting this to be an animation to a U2 song, so when it started, I was already thinking of it as a neat idea. You started to scare me a little bit when his wings popped out, the movie started becoming a little bizarre and out of style from the song, but you turned it around just fine.

The story was kind of neat and I really did enjoy it. But when he hit the missile and his girlfriend started crying, it was a little bit too comical when it should have been tense (for me at least).

This is a real quality piece of work and I really enjoyed it. A couple random things I noticed:
-The opening symbol... reminded me of the video game "Phantasy Star Online."
-The scene on the beach where he's pulling the fish out of the water reminded me of a scene from the Transformers Movie.
-I really really liked your use of colors. Very well done and well organized. Great work.

iPod Shuffle Short iPod Shuffle Short

So Far So Good...

Good animation, but I'm sure you already understand that it needs to be longer.

The Match The Match

Interesting

That was a fun little thing to watch. You definitely did your best with the switching of camera angles and the graphics were superb. Althought the fighting was *okay* it could have been done a little bit better.

Nice Work.