Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Great Start

For a game where you simply press spacebar, that was pretty fun. You should beef it up even more now, for example, put ramps on the left and right and have the player control Sonic completely, as well as add a trick system for in the air. Also, a "Finish!" splash at the end would be nice too.

Nice work. You've got a great start on it - now just keep making it better.

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

A very well developed, humorous idea.

Loading up your game didn't lead me to expect very much. At first I was a little taken away by the odd jumping physics and the poor collision detection. But once I got into the game, I was very impressed at the amount of secrets, humor, and variety you had to offer. The boss battles were creative, and the level design was surprisingly unique.
In fact, there were some hard levels that had me and my roommate laughing quite a bit simply because it was hilarious how ridiculous you made some sections of the levels. Very funny play on the Koopa Trooper getting shells to become protected and what-not. Very well, done, I had a lot of fun playing it to the end. Nice job.

Mario scene creater Mario scene creater

A Start....

This Was an Interesting Idea But it Needs To Be Molded into So Much More Before it Can Be Even Remotely Enjoyable. It's a Start.